New Beauty Launches
Today I’ll show you top beauty launches of this week by MAC Cosmetics, RMS Beauty, Benefit, Tatcha, Oskia, Natasha Denona, Revolution, TOO FACED, Mahalo, tarte, Huda Beauty, The Ordinary, LANEIGE, Herme, Laura Mercier, Jo Malon, and Paula’s Choice.
New launches from MAC Cosmetics
New launches from MAC Cosmetics:
- MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Every-Wear All-Over Face Pen (£28.00) – a concealer/foundation hybrid face pen. With a lightweight, medium-to-full, buildable coverage that delivers a waterproof, sweat-resistant and natural finish, this easy to control pen is what your routine is missing. Simply half click the pen to conceal and full click to add foundation-level coverage and you’re on your way to brighter, more even and concealed skin. Available in 33 shades.
- Mac Cosmetics Studio Fix Pro Set + Blur Weightless Loose Powder (£28.00) – an ultra-refined loose powder that sets makeup all day and instantly absorbs oil with a photo-friendly, blurring matte finish. Available in 5 shades.
RMS Beauty Dressed Up Red Edit
RMS Beauty Dressed Up Red Edit (£35.00) – a custom-curated limited edition set that includes Pavla Red Line + Define Lip Pencil With Sharpener and Babette Liplights Cream Lip Gloss.
Shop here: contentbeautywellbeing.com
Benefit Poor Care Range
Tatcha Mother’s Day Kit
Tatcha Mother’s Day Kit (£75.00) – a skinset featuring a luxurious pair of products that hydrate the skin, helping to reveal a more radiant appearance (The Dewy Skin Cream 50ml and The Dewy Skin Mist 12ml).
Shop here: spacenk.com
Oskia Violet Water Collection
Oskia Meet Violet Water Collection (a range dedicated to blemish acne prone skin) contains:
- Oskia Violet Water Tonic (£42.00) – a tonic that can be used on all skin types and is particularly suitable for combination, oily and blemish or acne-prone skin. Formulated with powerful botanicals, the tonic works within the pores, helping to unclog and decongest them of dirt, impurities and excess oils for a clarified, more refined appearance.
- Oskia Violet Water Hydra Gel (£56.00) – a lightweight moisturiser suitable for use each day to encourage a clearer, more flawless appearance. Ideal for use in a regular skincare routine for those with oily, combination, blemished or acne-prone complexions, this moisturiser features a lightweight gel texture that refreshes the skin. Rich in minerals, vitamins and amino acids, it helps to nourish the complexion for a healthier, brighter look.
- Oskia Violet Water D-spot (£28.00) – a targeted blemish treatment designed for use on oily and combination skin, as well as skin prone to blemishes and breakouts. Packed with natural ingredients, this cruelty-free blemish treatment is formulated without silicones, parabens, artificial chemicals or fragrances. Providing a calming action on acne-prone and blemished skin, it helps to dry and soothe breakouts to help promote a clear complexion with a healthier, brighter appearance.
- Oskia Violet Water Clearing Cleanser (£34.00) – a refreshing cleanser designed for use on oily, combination and blemish-prone skin to help leave it clean, calm and clear. Working to purify the complexion, this cleansing gel is formulated with 2% salicylic acid beads, which release when massaged between the hands. Designed to be gentle yet effective, they work deep within the pores to help clarify the skin.
Natasha Denona Love Face Palette
Natasha Denona Love Face Palette (£54.00) – a face palette starring matte, metallic and foiled eyeshadows, alongside a cream blush and gel-to-powder highlighter.
Revolution Bubble Balm Highlighter
Revolution Bubble Balm Highlighter (£5.00) – a new balm highlighters.
New launches from TOO FACED
New launches from TOO FACED:
- TOO FACED Cheek Popper Blushing Highlighter (£28.00) – a powder blush topper with a radiant pink finish.
- TOO FACED Pinker Times Ahead Eye Shadow Palette (£36.00) – an eyeshadow palette.
- TOO FACED Cloud Crush – Blush (£28.00) – a velvety powder blush designed to create a blurring effect for a soft-focus kiss of colour.
Mahalo The Queen Nani Jasmine Radiance Resurfacing Mask
Mahalo The Queen Nani Jasmine Radiance Resurfacing Mask (£60.00) – a resurfasing face mask. This mask is formulated with a powerhouse blend of tropical fruit acids, including Lactic, Glycolic, Citric, Malic, and Tartaric Acids, which work together to provide a powerful exfoliating effect, delivering smooth and radiant skin that truly glows.
Shop here: alyaka.com
tarte Shape Tape Color Corrector
tarte Shape Tape Color Corrector ($30.00) – a color corrector. The creamy color corrector neutralizes the appearance of dark spots, under-eye circles, and imperfections with an ultra-blendable, highly pigmented formula. Each shade achieves a different goal depending on the beauty boundary attempting to be improved.
Shop here: qvc.com
Huda Beauty Matte Obsessions Eyeshadow Palettes
Huda Beauty Matte Obsessions Eyeshadow Palettes (£29.00) – two new matte eyeshadow palettes.
The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors And Phytoceramides Cream
The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors And Phytoceramides Cream (£20.00) – this rich and replenishing cream immediately boosts skin hydration by 68%, helps strengthen the skin barrier, and offers all-day hydration, making it ideal for dry skin.
New launches from LANEIGE
New launches from LANEIGE:
- LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Mango (£19.00) – leave-on lip sleeping mask that delivers ultra-hydrating and nourishing benefits. Arriving in a juicy mango flavour.
- LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Gummy Bear (£19.00) – leave-on lip sleeping mask that delivers ultra-hydrating and nourishing benefits. Arriving in a mouth-watering gummy bear flavour.
New launches from Hermes
New launches from Hermes:
- Hermes Plein Air H Trio Healthy Glow mineral powder (£87.00) – a bronzing mineral powder inspired by three of natures elements: air, sun and earth. Available in 5 shades.
- Hermes Rose Hermès Le Voyageur travel-sized face brush (£59.00) – a new travel-sized face brush.
Laura Mercier High Vibe Lip Color
Laura Mercier High Vibe Lip Color (£27.50) – a new lipstick. High Vibe Lip glides sensuously onto lips delivering impactful vivid colour in just one effortless stroke. Supercharged pigments and light-reflecting, vivid pearls boost colour vibrancy while Guava oil ensures a comfortable smooth wear for six hours.
Shop here: harveynichols.com
Jo Malone The Blossoms Collection 2023
Jo Malone has launches The Blossoms Collection 2023.
Paula’s Choice CALM Skin Care Collection 2023
New Paula’s Choice CALM Skin Care Collection 2023:
- Paula’s Choice Calm Ultra-gentle Cushion Cleanser (£25.00) – a cleanser that leaves the skin feeling silky smooth. Helping to preserve and support the skin’s barrier, this cleanser also works to hydrate skin and ease redness. Formulated with gentle cleansing agents, this cleanser creates a skin-softening lather that works to remove makeup, oil and SPF. It also contains glycerin and triglyceride, which help to prevent moisture loss and replenish the skin, while prebiotic sugars soothe the skin and replenish the skin’s microbiome.
- Paula’s Choice Calm Nourishing Milky Toner (£25.00) – a calming skin toner, designed for compromised, sensitive skin, this skincare product hydrates and soothes, reducing signs of premature aging and environmental damage. The presence of allantoin in this soothing, milky lotion has a calming effect on red, irritable skin, moisturising and improving blemishes. Natural extracts of Ophiopogon Japonica and marshmallow root work together with the toners to nourish and strengthen the skin’s barrier. A precursor to vitamin B5, panthenol attracts and retains moisture, reducing inflammation.
- Paula’s Choice Calm 1% Bha Sensitive Skin Exfoliant (£34.00) – a non-abrasive, leave-on exfoliant that works to gently smooth away build-up and unclog pores. Working to support a healthy microbiome, this exfoliant has a light gel-cream texture that soothes the skin. Formulated with 1% salicylic acid, the exfoliant works to clear congested pores and reveal more youthful-looking skin. It also contains natural prebiotics, which support a healthy microbiome, alongside allantoin and mushroom extract to calm redness and provide hydration.
- Paula’s Choice Calm Repairing Serum (£36.00) – an antioxidant-rich serum that provides hydration. Working to fortify the skin’s barrier against irritation, this serum contains anti-ageing ingredients that work to visibly smooth wrinkles. It also helps to reduce future sensitivity. Crafted with hyaluronic acid, this serum works to lock in hydration and visibly plumps wrinkles for a smoother, more youthful look. It also contains ceramides, which work to improve the strength of the skin’s barrier, leaving the skin feeling supple and smooth. Plant extracts help to visibly improve redness and reduce signs of sensitivity.
- Paula’s Choice Calm Rescue And Repair Weightless Moisturiser (£34.00) – a moisturiser that works to hydrate the skin for up to 24 hours. With a weightless lotion texture, this moisturiser also helps to smooth wrinkles and soothes a compromised skin barrier. Formulated with squalane, this moisturiser works to hydrate the skin without clogging pores. The moisturiser also contains natural prebiotics that help support a healthy microbiome. Allantoin and mushroom extract work to hydrate the skin and visibly calm redness.
- Paula’s Choice Calm Rescue And Repair Intensive Moisturiser (£34.00) – an ultra-hydrating moisturizer for dry, sensitive skin. Help is at hand with this soothing night treatment, moisturising and healing compromised, sensitive skin. Sunflower seed oil, a key ingredient, is rich in vitamin E and linoleic acid, repairing and supporting the skin’s barrier. Allantoin and mushroom extract combine to hydrate and calm irritable skin, while antioxidant properties ward off premature aging by preventing further damage. Natural prebiotics create a healthy skin microbiome.